ROYGBIV is a iphone game played with 49 seven sided dice on a 7x7 board.
The 49 dice consist of:
Seven 1's, Seven 2's, Seven 3's, Seven 4's, Seven 5's, Seven 6's, & Seven 7's.
The 49 dice start in the bag.
- One die is selected at random and is placed on the center square on the board.
- Each player then select 3 dice from the bag for his/her hand.
- Players take turns laying down dice from their hand on any empty space on the board scoring as follows:
- A played die captures and changes any die of lesser value in its ROW AND COLUMN to its value.
- Die of equal or greater value in either the Row or Column do not change.
- The player is awarded the sum of the value of all captured dice.
- The captured dice are changed into the same value as the played die and remain on the board.